2018 Pivot (Blue, 14)
Predictable power development, direct bar feel, intuitive steering and plenty of “sheet-in-and-go” are just a few characteristics that make the Pivot one of the most sought-after kites on the market. Adapting to a wide variety of wind and wave conditions, this kite features a medium aspect ratio for substantial low-end power, easy jumping and great upwind performance. Dynamic and responsive, it pivots quickly and easily on a small axis of rotation—with minimal power increase through turns—for super-smooth carving through waves and enhanced control going into and out of kiteloops.
The Pivot continues its subtle evolution with an adapted profile, making it more balanced, reliable and predictable. Incorporating the Shark Teeth feature on the trailing edge gives the Pivot an even more aerodynamic profile. This makes the Pivot lighter while keeping it forgiving, with outstanding low-end power and direct bar feel.
Easy-handling, well-rounded and incredibly versatile, it’s clear to see how the Pivot has become the all-around choice.
View the Kite Comparison Chart HERE»
- NEW Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Buffers & disperses flutter + reduces wear + enhances durability
- Quad-Tex = Strongest kite canopy material on the market featuring 4x-reinforced ripstop
- "Sheet-in-and-go" feel + easy jumping
- ABS Bridle = Consistent forward drive + maximum depower + no back-stalling
- Quick water relaunch
- Natural drifting effect
- Constant leading edge taper
- High-flow valve